Aanbevolen post

Monday 22 February 2021

18th & Last Month USA!

1,5 year in the USA already. No words...

My Au Pair adventure has come to an end. 1,5 year I've been able to meet the most wonderful people in the world, the best family I could've wished for, the most beautiful places on earth and I've become so much more mature. I don't know how to describe this wonderful experience and how thankful I am for this. Thanks to all of you for always helping and supporting me! Without this, I would have never become the person I am right now! Now it's time to make my dream trip. A 5 week trip to the places I've always wanted to go to. I am so excited to make my dreams come true and I can't wait to share my stories! For my trip, I'll make a separate blog with information about the things I am doing and some helpful tips. The link to this blog is the following: Travel Month 2021 (liekestraveladventures.blogspot.com

Feel free to check it out and ask me any questions! Hope you like it and it will help you with your future trips!

No comments:

Post a Comment